Donations needed for a baby with cancer

Monday, November 4, 2013
This sweet baby girl is Gentry, and she has cancer. I'm pleased to announce that her neuroblastoma was removed during surgery and she's now out of the NICU, but all is not exactly well. Gentry has been diagnosed with opsoclonus myoclonus, which basically means (as I understand it) that her body has attacked her neurons, resulting in severe muscle and eye spasms. 

I've been friends with this family for years, and I teach their older daughter in sunday school (sweetest kid in the whole class, and that includes my own daughter ;) ). The family could use help with medical expenses if you have a little extra to share. 
 

1 comments:

  1. So sad, I hope Gentry recovers.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...