I am now an "Evil Queen Knight of the Cosmic Table"

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Yes. You read that right. And DO NOT make the mistake of confusing that for my other title, Chief Grim Throat the Wicked, QUEEN OF THE GREYSHALKS (you can read about it here, just scroll down until you see my terrifying picture). And yes, my family is very proud. 

As far as my newest title, it's all explained in one of the most frolicsome (really thesaurus? That's the best you could do) interviews I've ever done.

Also, I may be sleep deprived and too hyper to go to bed and replied to every single comment in hilarious fashion. Right after which I wrote this post. 

Also we talk about publishing contracts. They're a necessary evil. Like tampons.

What?

Okay fine. I'll go to bed. Where's the Ambien? 

2 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...