Progress Report on Witch Born

Wednesday, February 29, 2012
Eve Ventrue will be the cover artist for Witch Born. She did a fantastic job on Witch Song, and we have a great concept.

The first draft is completed. Right now, I'm adding all the notes I've jotted down while I drafted. Then I need to go through and clean it all up. I may or may not make one more pass through it.

Hopefully it will go out to my alpha readers (you guys ready???) in the next week or two, depending on how much time I can dedicate to writing--which is questionable as my husband will be gone on a business trip all next week--and how many things I have to fix.

Depending on how fast my alphas get through it and how many changes I need to make, I'll then have it ready to send to my betas.

And then we're on to copy edits.

I'm tired just thinking about it, but exhilarated too. There are just not enough hours in a day. Anyone wanna volunteer to babysit??? If you donate over 8 hours, your name goes in my acknowledgements . . . . ;)

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on finishing Amber! Woo hoo!

  1. Awesome! I'm so excited for the next book and I'm excited that Eve is doing the cover. I loved the cover for Witch Song, so I know it will be phenomenal!

  1. Patricia said...:

    Outstanding I can't wait to read Witch Born!

  1. I can't wait! Woot, woot!

    Congrats on your second novel! I'm sure I'll have another One-Sit-Read!

    Must feel wonderful, Amber, I'm so happy for you!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...