Taking a Break

Monday, December 7, 2009
I've come to a point in my life where some things have to change. There simply isn't enough Amber to go around (metaphorically speaking; literally speaking, there's plenty of Amber ;) ). Between my three very young children, my husband, my occasional job, and the regular gamut of things that need to be done, I don't have time to write. And writing has to come before blogging.

So I'm stepping away from the blogging thing for a while. I might post things occasionally. In the interim, know that I send you all blessings.

Thanks,
Amber

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Sounds like the right thing to do - I hope the break goes well and that you find some more time for your writing. I'm probably going to find myself doing the same thing mid 2010 when number 3 arrives. Sometimes you just have to prioritize. *hugs* stay well.

  1. I so get this. I'm back from my break, and of course, I'm not writing as much. But it's nice to talk to people again and catch up. Hope all goes well for you! Call me if you need anything.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...